Benifits of Online Training
- Study when and where requried
- Advance your career continuing your work
- Acheive your goals without sacrificing your job
- Pay the fees in installments
Fees: $ 750
Online, self-paced training
Welcome to ICD-10 Coding Training
The impact of this shift is substantial. Not only does the new code set include five times as many codes as the ICD-9 code set, the different arrangement of codes will require more documentation, revised forms, retraining of staff and physicians, and changes to software and other information technology. Changes in reimbursement patterns may also result from the increased specificity of the new code set.
The proposed implementation of the code set would have a profound impact on the operations of physician practices and clinical laboratories.
As per Nachimson Advisors, LLC study:
Total Cost Impact of ICD‐10 Mandate on Individual Provider Practices
- For a typical small practice, the total cost impact of the ICD‐10 mandate as $83,290 per small practice.
- For a typical medium practice, the total cost impact of the ICD‐10 mandate as $285,195 per medium practice.
- For a typical large practice, the total cost impact of the ICD‐10 mandate as $2.7 million per large practice.
Benefits of ICD-10 Training
- Become ICD-10 Consultant
- Training coders and billers
- Implement ICD-10 in physician offices and Hospitals
- Stay updated with current healthcare reforms
Click here about the expert comments on ICD-10 Training:
- More accurate payments for new procedures.
- Fewer rejected claims.
- Fewer improper claims.
- Better understanding of new procedures.
- Improved disease management.
- Better understanding of health conditions and health care outcomes.
Enroll and get the following benefits
- One Year ICA Membership
- ICD-10 Coding Manuals
- Access Up To Dec 31, 2014
- Unlimited Email Support
Six Key Areas
Requiring five times as many codes as the previous code set, the Administration’s proposed rule would impact every aspect of business operations for physician practices and clinical laboratories and produce significant added costs in six key areas:
- Staff Education & Training.
- Health Plan Contracts and Coverage Determinations
- Changes to Superbills.
- IT System Changes.
- Increased Documentation Costs.
- Cash Flow Disruption.